header-photo

Cornell & Diehl: Junkyard Dawg


Brand:Cornell & Diehl
Blender:Craig Tarler
Tin Description:A revival of a classic American blend that smokers of 30 years ago will instantly recognize. Contains burleys, Latakia and bright Virginia.
Country of Origin:US
Curing Group:Air Cured
Contents:
Burley
Virginia
Latakia
Cut:Broken Flake
Packaging:2oz Tin

C&D Junkyard Dawg is a wonderful blend and something off the beaten path as far as blends go for me for I am not a Burly guy. However, with the Dawg you get Burley/Virginia/Latakia mixture that is a decent smoke. My only issue is the bulling the Burley seems to do here for it surely smacks down the Vir/Lat every time their flavors attempt to come through. From the tin this stuff is beautiful and dry out to perfection. Just not my cup of tea but I can see why this is a popular blend. A nice offering and worth a try.