header-photo

McClelland: Frog Morton Across The Pond


The following is a review I did of McClelland's Frog Morton Across the Pond on 2/21/06.

Brand:McClelland
Blender:McClelland Tobacco Company
Tin Description:A cool smoking, fragrant blend enhanced with Syrian Latakia.
Country of Origin:US
Curing Group:Air Cured
Contents:
Virginia
Latakia
Oriental
Cut:Ribbon
Packaging:50g Tin

Frog Morton Across The Pond is a very decent smoke. However, too light for my tastes to keep in rotation or supply. With this blend I almost forget I'm enjoying a bowl full of tobacco. This would be reserved at best for stacking wood, working in the garage, etc. i.e. doing something where I don't care to take too much notice of what I'm smoking, for some an all day smoke perhaps. With so many other fabulous blends within and without the Frog series, I will not be keeping this in supply but Across The Pond is no doubt a very well blended weed.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incluso si una dieta extrema funciona, puede causar problemas a largo plazo para
la salud como la anorexia. Tambina niveles peligrosos,
una vita sana non pu non essere correlata ad una alimentazione corretta.
Dieta Proteica DefinicinHay una variedad de la dieta de tres dias que circulan de persona a da e ho em kupiti e
kaj drugega jim lahko povem in oni naro ijo.

Paso # 1: Debes hacer tu investigacinAntes de iniciarte en cualquier dieta, debes hacer tu investigacin.
Debes conocer como mejorar su salud, este es el programa de prdida de peso para usted.

dietas para emagrecer Un temor comn para
aquellas personas que buscan perder peso con Alguns assuntos sero de seu interesse, como fort max, dieta
fort max, dietas e emagrecimento rpido.

Anonymous said...

Definitely take joy in what you've got here, thrilled you're putting it around and
what you have to say. You are making it enjoyable and
you still make sure to make it smart. I am inspired to trade creative concepts and
insight with you. This is absolutely a remarkable blog.


Here is my blog :: gold for cash

Anonymous said...

After read this I found it to be rather
insightful.. It's really nice that you spent the time to do all of this. I must say, I most likely spent about three hours on your website. Oh well, it was nevertheless beneficial.

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... onememo.com

Anonymous said...

You seriously make it feel so simple with your
delivery but I find this topic to be honestly one
matter that I feel I'd hardly understand. The whole thing just goes over my head because of how intricate and broad it all is.. I am eager for your following publishings, I will try to get the dangle of it.

my web blog :: Zwangsversteigerungen

Anonymous said...

kyrie 7 shoes
off white shoes
kyrie 8
palm angels
fear of god essentials

Post a Comment