header-photo

Esoterica: Penzance


The following is a review of Esoterica's Penzance I did on 2/24/06

rand:Esoterica Tobacciana
Blender:UNKNOWN
Tin Description:A wonderful complex secret recipe of the finest Virginia, choice Turkish and Orientals and Cyprian Latakia, all hand blended together, hard pressed and broad cut into thick flakes. Long matured and easily crumbled to facilitate pipe filling.
Country of Origin:UNKNOWN

Penzance, Penzance thou casteth that lovely nicotine trance. Boy am I glad I found this early on! This stuff is just beautifully yummy. Packed into this tin are small sheet cakes of English smoothness. This is a rich creamy smoke no matter how you puff it...simply put its divine! Penzance is like VISA...don't leave home without it nor be without it in your supply. This is truly a darn near perfect smoke. Simply yummy!

Another Review from a Reformed Church member: This unique crumble cake is what I like to take to work with me. The small tin makes it very convenient and is also a good conversation piece. The tobacco itself is very delicious. It is not as spicy or sweet as McClelland's British Woods but is on the good-bitter end of the spectrum. I never found it a "hot" smoke which my tongue appreciates very much. The slices are at the perfect moisture and I usually stuff two and crumble the third before lighting. I rarely have to relight after the initial re-light. Highly recommended... Update: Since I have discovered so many other good blends lately, I have neglected this one for a while. Today I took my trusty tin to work and was reminded of the delicious flavor of this high quality blend. You must really try this one.It is also a good "deal" in spite of the cost per tin, because it smokes slow and usually lasts an hour and a half in my group 6 poker. (2-1/2 slices) Update 12-11-03 I have not been able to locate tins of this blend locally so I broke down and purchased a 8 oz. bulk package. The package is uniquely filled with overwhelming amounts of slices (but they won't last, heh, heh, heh...) About the only difference that I noticed is that in the bulk package the slices are a lot more moist and needed airing out before packing into your pipe. I air out a few slices at a time in order to keep the rest fresh. This is still one of my favorite tobacs. It is highly recommended. Rating 5 out of 5 points. A true Reformer Blend. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mentholated horse manure.

Anonymous said...

My spоuse and Ι absolutely lovе уour blog anԁ find almoѕt all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.

Would you offer guest writers to writе content
for уou? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

Take a look at my web-site MintedPoker Bonus ()

defne said...

zeytinburnu
didim
erzincan
kırklareli
ağrı
S7FVPS

Post a Comment