header-photo

Peterson: Sweet Killarney


The following is a review of Peterson's Sweet Killarney I did on 2/27/06.

Brand:Peterson
Blender:Peterson
Tin Description:A unique mixture of selected tobaccos including Virginia Burley and Maryland leaf with some Black Cavendish and topped with a cream Caramel flavor. To make this wonderful tobacco even more attractive, it is blended with hand-rubbed Virginia flake which results in a fantastic aroma.
Country of Origin:IE
Curing Group:Air Cured
Contents:
Burley
Cavendish
Black Cavendish
Virginia
Maryland
Cut:Ribbon
Packaging:50g Tin

Sweet Killarney - Raisins a blaze! I love the various cuts in this mixture, made it rather interesting but the tastes are a little too much for me, smelt like melting raisins. No doubt a quality weed just not for me. I will smoke up what I have and am thankful, as it was a gift just nothing I see myself purchasing anytime soon.