header-photo

McCleland: Frog Morton on the Town


The following is a review of McClelland's Frog Morton on the Town I did on 2/18/2006.

Brand:McClelland
Blender:McClelland Tobacco Company
Tin Description:Exceptionally mellow blend fragrant with the finest Basma, smooth and rich with Latakia.
Country of Origin:US
Curing Group:Air Cured
Contents:
Latakia
Oriental
Turkish
Cut:Ribbon
Packaging:50g or 100g Tin

Waiting for my can of Frog Morton to arrive I picked up a few of the related blends in this series, Frog Morton on the Town being the first in my adventures into the Frog.

Tin Aroma: Before even opening this can, I noted the beauty of the can, very lovely indeed. Cracking the can revealed a rasiny ketchup smell.

Start: Yum.

Mid-Bowl: Yummy.

Finish: After smoking three bowls: This is some yummy weed...period. A mild smoking pleasure that could easily become an all day smoke for me. No special details to note here, for me, but just an over arching theme of yummy goodness. A pleasure to meet the Frog. It would seem that this might be a good smoke to introduce my aromatic friends to. Overall, a pleasurable smoke and one I am going to keep in rotation and in full supply.