header-photo

McCleland: No. 24 Virginia


The following is a review I did on McClelland's No. 24 Virginia on 2/21/06.

Brand:McClelland
Blender:UNKNOWN
Tin Description:An unusual form of Flake tobacco, its deep chesnut color results from the extended aging of full flavored Old and Middle Belt leaf very lightly seasoned with Drama.
Country of Origin:US
Cut:Flake
Packaging:50g or 100g Tin

Rating: *** out of *****
Virginia No.24 huh so this is why people enjoy Virginia's. No.24 was really a pleasant surprise for me for I wasn't expecting to enjoy it very much...but did...a lot. I'm thinking what made this a good experience was that No.24 was richer and fuller than I expect this type of VA to be. This will easly replace my tin of Mac Barens Virginia Flake...hands down! McCelland sure creates some yummy stuff. I will be keeping this in supply.

Goes well after a bowl of Frog Morton or On The Town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment